Monday, April 25, 2011

Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of

48 days until I leave for New York City!

I booked the flight and hotel today, and am leaving in about 15 minutes to get my passport picture taken.

I'm only going for 4 days, 3 nights, but I'm incredibly excited.

I'm not really big on all the touristy things, so I plan to just do a bit of sightseeing. I plan to go to the MET, Natural History Museum, Central Park, Time Square, and Rockefeller Centre, and of course shopping at Macy's, 5th, and Canal Street. I also would love to go to a Yankees game, but tickets were sold out online. Hopefully I can hit up a scalper outside Yankee Stadium!

Mostly I'm just excited to visit the City that Never Sleeps, that concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can't do!

No comments:

Post a Comment