Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Onward and Upward

Tear. Photo courtesy of mjs big blog.
Last night the Canucks beat the Preds in game 6 to move on to the Stanley Cup semi-finals. Carrie Underwood cried over the Preds', and hubby Mike Fisher's loss. I adore Carrie Underwood, and so for a split second I felt bad that Nashville was out. Then I got over it.

Go Nucks go!

In other news, the Jays are playing like shit, losing last night to Detroit 10-5. Hope to see a turn around soon!


Recently, I found A Very Potter Musical, and I spent all of today watching that, A Very Potter Sequel, and Me and My Dick. The Very Potter plays are Harry Potter parodies, and the last is just crazy and crude, but they are all brilliantly hilarious and created by the Starkids. For any Gleeks out there, Darren Criss ("Blaine") plays Harry Potter in AVPM and AVPS, and contributed to the songwriting of both plays. If you haven't seen these works of genius yet, please take several hours out of your day to watch all of them in their entireties. Also, keep an eye out for Joe Walker ("Voldemort", "Umbridge", "Dick"). HOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment